- Actually able to get to the credits now after the epilogue (some people were only getting a black screen)
- Total number of optional ‘things’ to collect in the second half of the game has been fixed so you can 100% complete the game
- Cart sequence repeat error fixed
- Entering prison area after completion does not just bring you to a black screen anymore
I’m going to start posting patch notes here along with each update.
- Secret boss dialogue box size fixed
- Venom Guard actually guards venom
- Arena battle progression should work now….
- Certain party member being removed and not returned in first visit to Arena fixed
- Limited visibility in cave glitch fixed
- Economy has been restored! (early shops selling items for zero gold fixed)
- Poison Mushroom, Uproot, and Double Shot skills show in battle now
- Fight with an icy lady doesn’t have crash problems
- Intro actually starts by asking you a question instead of making you respond to “test test”
I can’t believe it, but Lucid Awakening 2 is now officially released on Steam! I’m so happy and so grateful to all the fans who supported me on the Steam Greenlight program.
Remember that if you don’t have a Steam account, you can also get the Standalone version on the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
I sincerely thank you all,
Oh man, this is so awesome. Lucid Awakening 2 got the Greenlight on Steam. I’ve been working crazy long days getting everything ready for the Steam release. I don’t have an exact date yet, but my ‘planned’ date is Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
Don’t forget: you can get Lucid Awakening 2 right now through the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
P.S. I can’t believe I remembered to write ‘2015.’ Happy New Year!
I figured it would be nice to give you guys a quick run down of the site, what I’m offering, and where to find stuff, just in case it wasn’t self-explanatory enough.
Home sweet home–simple and sweet. Here you have a fantastic logo, and a slideshow with screenshots from all the games on the website.
Above the logo you’ll see some posts. These are my ‘Featured’ posts. Basically they’re just the ones I think are most important.
If you click on the Momiji Studios in the top left corner of the site, it will take you to the Home page. You can also click the Home menu option on the top navigation bar. (more…)
Welcome to the new Momiji Studios website! I haven’t had hosting for about 5 months, but I’m back now so you can stop crying.
I have been actively working on game development despite what you might think. In fact, I’ve been working on too many different prototypes and concepts alongside Lucid Awakening 2. I also started a new job as an instructor for game design and development at a university, so that’s been keeping me fairly busy as you could imagine.
I am happy to announce that the main reason I renewed my hosting is because…are you ready? Lucid Awakening 2 is about to release! Man, I never thought I’d finally be saying that.
For the last week or so (besides being finals week and all the stress that comes with that as a teacher) I’ve been doing all the technical release stuff. I programmed my own launcher that will check for updates for Lucid Awakening 2 and download them with the click of a button. I got the DRM stuff figured out (and no, you wont’ be required to be online to play it, just to order the game and get your activation code) which was a pain in the butt. I also got everything figured out with with the online vendor company so people can actually buy the game (hurray for getting money for 3 years or work!)
I’ll keep everyone updated on Lucid Awakening 2’s status through blog posts and on the Facebook page (Facebook.com/MomijiStudios).