Hello, friends! I know it’s been a while since I posted on the site, but I am still alive.
There is a demo for Lucid Awakening 2 available. It has a ‘Story’ mode which will let you play through the first hour or so of the game. It also has an ‘Action’ mode which will let you play through a later section of the game; it gives you access to several souls to let you jump right in and play with the battle and Dual Soul mechanics.
You can download it from this section of the website:
- Actually able to get to the credits now after the epilogue (some people were only getting a black screen)
- Total number of optional ‘things’ to collect in the second half of the game has been fixed so you can 100% complete the game
- Cart sequence repeat error fixed
- Entering prison area after completion does not just bring you to a black screen anymore
Continue reading “Lucid Awakening 2 – v1.05 Patch Notes”
I’m going to start posting patch notes here along with each update.
- Secret boss dialogue box size fixed
- Venom Guard actually guards venom
- Arena battle progression should work now….
- Certain party member being removed and not returned in first visit to Arena fixed
- Limited visibility in cave glitch fixed
- Economy has been restored! (early shops selling items for zero gold fixed)
- Poison Mushroom, Uproot, and Double Shot skills show in battle now
- Fight with an icy lady doesn’t have crash problems
- Intro actually starts by asking you a question instead of making you respond to “test test”
I can’t believe it, but Lucid Awakening 2 is now officially released on Steam! I’m so happy and so grateful to all the fans who supported me on the Steam Greenlight program.
Remember that if you don’t have a Steam account, you can also get the Standalone version on the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
I sincerely thank you all,
Oh man, this is so awesome. Lucid Awakening 2 got the Greenlight on Steam. I’ve been working crazy long days getting everything ready for the Steam release. I don’t have an exact date yet, but my ‘planned’ date is Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
Don’t forget: you can get Lucid Awakening 2 right now through the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
P.S. I can’t believe I remembered to write ‘2015.’ Happy New Year!