- Actually able to get to the credits now after the epilogue (some people were only getting a black screen)
- Total number of optional ‘things’ to collect in the second half of the game has been fixed so you can 100% complete the game
- Cart sequence repeat error fixed
- Entering prison area after completion does not just bring you to a black screen anymore
Continue reading “Lucid Awakening 2 – v1.05 Patch Notes”
Read the review here!
I’m so honored to show the first ever review for Lucid Awakening 2! Lucky for me, it’s a 4.5 / 5 🙂
I’m going to start posting patch notes here along with each update.
- Secret boss dialogue box size fixed
- Venom Guard actually guards venom
- Arena battle progression should work now….
- Certain party member being removed and not returned in first visit to Arena fixed
- Limited visibility in cave glitch fixed
- Economy has been restored! (early shops selling items for zero gold fixed)
- Poison Mushroom, Uproot, and Double Shot skills show in battle now
- Fight with an icy lady doesn’t have crash problems
- Intro actually starts by asking you a question instead of making you respond to “test test”
I can’t believe it, but Lucid Awakening 2 is now officially released on Steam! I’m so happy and so grateful to all the fans who supported me on the Steam Greenlight program.
Remember that if you don’t have a Steam account, you can also get the Standalone version on the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
I sincerely thank you all,
Oh man, this is so awesome. Lucid Awakening 2 got the Greenlight on Steam. I’ve been working crazy long days getting everything ready for the Steam release. I don’t have an exact date yet, but my ‘planned’ date is Wednesday, January 7, 2015.
Don’t forget: you can get Lucid Awakening 2 right now through the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
P.S. I can’t believe I remembered to write ‘2015.’ Happy New Year!