I was featured in an article on Technical.ly by a great writer named Holly Quinn. Check it out, download the app, tell everyone you know about the app, review it, etc.
Hello, friends. Sorry the website was down the last month. I was in the process of transferring the site to a new host, and trying to deal with other stuff at the same time. BUT here we are, the site is up and working.
There are still things I need to get working 100% again, like getting all the images reuploaded and in the correct spots. I may also be restructuring the site and its menus and what not.
Anyway, I hope you all have had a great 2017 so far, and I hope to bring you more updates in the near future.
This is a little late, but I wanted to share this. I was honored to be selected as one of the indie developers at MAGFest Indie Videogame Showcase. My experience at MAGFest was nothing short of incredible. It was a blast.
It was exhausting to be a presenter there, but it was well worth it. It was amazing to get direct feedback from a huge amount of people (I think the attendance is over 16,000 typically). I also just loved meeting so many new people, even though as an introvert it drained all of my social mana.
Thanks to everyone who came and saw me, to everyone working and volunteering for MAGFest who made it a wonderful experience, and as always, to all of my fans and friends.
Hello, friends! I know it’s been a while since I posted on the site, but I am still alive.
There is a demo for Lucid Awakening 2 available. It has a ‘Story’ mode which will let you play through the first hour or so of the game. It also has an ‘Action’ mode which will let you play through a later section of the game; it gives you access to several souls to let you jump right in and play with the battle and Dual Soul mechanics.
You can download it from this section of the website:
Just wanted to let everyone know that I will have a table at the awesome Eastern Shore Fan Con! I’ll be selling copies of Lucid Awakening 2 at a discounted price, showing off a new game or two, and meeting tons of great people.
Come out and meet me, ask me questions, see what I’ve been working on, buy me food, etc. 🙂
- Actually able to get to the credits now after the epilogue (some people were only getting a black screen)
- Total number of optional ‘things’ to collect in the second half of the game has been fixed so you can 100% complete the game
- Cart sequence repeat error fixed
- Entering prison area after completion does not just bring you to a black screen anymore
I’m so honored to show the first ever review for Lucid Awakening 2! Lucky for me, it’s a 4.5 / 5 🙂
I’m going to start posting patch notes here along with each update.
- Secret boss dialogue box size fixed
- Venom Guard actually guards venom
- Arena battle progression should work now….
- Certain party member being removed and not returned in first visit to Arena fixed
- Limited visibility in cave glitch fixed
- Economy has been restored! (early shops selling items for zero gold fixed)
- Poison Mushroom, Uproot, and Double Shot skills show in battle now
- Fight with an icy lady doesn’t have crash problems
- Intro actually starts by asking you a question instead of making you respond to “test test”
I can’t believe it, but Lucid Awakening 2 is now officially released on Steam! I’m so happy and so grateful to all the fans who supported me on the Steam Greenlight program.
Remember that if you don’t have a Steam account, you can also get the Standalone version on the Lucid Awakening 2 Purchase page.
I sincerely thank you all,